Sunday, October 12, 2008

Send Photos Train Skid via Cell Phone





Indeed very satisfying when I can send a photo to the editor through my cell phone, from a location very far away from the stalls telecommunications or office. That night, already late, around 0900 hrs, suddenly there is news train skid Malangbong in the region. As journalists have become obligation to cover the event and send news to the editor.
We go to the location with friends from the television journalist. When new to us in the parking lot, before reaching the location of incidents, around 0930 hrs, editor of office in Bandung that the call is photos must be sent immediately, and I answer that I have not get the photo because the new arrive in the parking lot. Quarter-hour then we arrive at the new location skid train.
I take some pictures or photos using a digital camera. But I think the time to send photos to the editor should be at that time also. To that, while colleagues have requested the assistance of television journalists to provide light, I take a picture or photo using a mobile phone or hand phone that I take.
After taking a picture, that time I also immediately send the photo to the editor through MMS (multi-media message system). In the night it is by the deadline and several more minutes to print up the printing. But, blessing hand phone that I take, finally photos that can later on
published in the daily general "Pikiran Rakyat", with a very good picture once.
Try to imagine, at night I did not have a hand phone MMS is equipped with facilities, of course I will not be able to send picture editor according expectations. And that night, I would still use
photographs taken manually, the process will be long delivery photos, because the location of an accident with my office very much the location of the distance around one hour. While the print schedule night it live a few minutes.
Benefits in my cell phone to send photos to the editor, is actually I do several times, for instance, sending photos deputy governor of Java west, the demonstrant photos, and others.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Very good......

Unknown said...

thank's a lot for your comment